- All bookings commence at 4.00 pm on day of arrival and your accommodation must be vacated by 10.00am. Martha’s Orchard is a gated site so arrivals must be before 7.00pm as there is no resident member of staff. In an emergency please ring Mother Ivey’s Bay Holiday Park on 01841 520 990.
- The number of persons including all children must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the maximum number stated for each property. Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Towels for use at the hot tub (if applicable) or beach are also provided. Please do not take the bathroom towels outside.
- Gas BBQs are provided to all properties and must not be taken off site. Please do not use portable or disposable BBQs on site.
- Breakages and damage must be reported and paid for.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy. Vacuum cleaners are provided. The Company reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee of £75.00 if the property is not left in a suitable state.
- All properties have parking for 2 cars with the exception of Mulberry House which has parking for 3 cars.
- A booking is a contract and the first person named on the booking is responsible for the total price of the accommodation.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking.
- The balance due on the holiday is payable at least six weeks before your holiday commences. We reserve the right to re-let if payment has not been received by the due date.
- All payments made are non-refundable.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the standard rate. Any changes in VAT rates will be adjusted at the time of your holiday.
- We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday. Refunds will not be given for reasons beyond our control.
- Pedestrian priority in all areas. Drivers and cyclists to keep to walking speed. Drivers must hold a current driving licence and be covered by insurance. For safety reasons roller skates, roller blades and skateboards are not allowed anywhere on the site.
- Please show consideration to your neighbours and keep noise down, with no noise between 11.00pm and 7.00am
- Rubbish and recycling facilities are provided near Reception. Please recycle to help reduce landfill waste. Recycling bags are provided in each utility room for temporary storage of recyclable items.
- Please use outdoor hoses/showers to rinse wetsuits, to minimise the sand brought into the property.
- Should the Company have to cancel a booking for any reason whatsoever the liability of the Company will be limited to a refund of the monies paid.
- The Company and its employees accept no liability for loss or damage to persons or property about the site nor for any equipment or facilities which may be temporarily out of use.
- Any person in breach of our Booking Conditions plus any person causing offence to other guests may, at the discretion of the Management, be asked to leave immediately. No refund will be given.
- Gates are kept locked with a number access code. Late arrivals must telephone before 5.00pm to obtain the access code.
- Strictly no hen or stag parties
- The whole of Martha’s Orchard is a ‘No Smoking’ site. Smoking is not permitted on site.
- Maximum two dogs per property. No other pets are permitted.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject any dog which it considers inappropriate as a family pet.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times. DO NOT leave dogs unattended at any time.
- Doggy litter bins are provided throughout the site so please clear up after your dog.
- Please remember your dog’s special bedding.
- We know that some dogs love the settee so please use the special Martha’s Orchard blankets provided to protect the furniture.
- Dog crates with bedding are available on request. (One per property)
- Dog towels and eating/drinking bowls are provided.
Hot Tubs (if applicable)
- Please read the instructions for operating the Hot Tub – 8.00am to 11.00pm
- Please ensure you read the Hot Tub Safety Rules before using the Hot Tub.
- Only use the hot tub between the times stated above.
- The Hot Tub has been prepared for your stay and will be ready to use as soon as it has come up to temperature.
- Please remember to undo the clips before opening up the cover. Use the handles to lift the cover in half and then lift again to secure the cover on the cover lifter.
- There is a floating dispenser filled with slow release Chlorine tablets, which should be removed whilst the hot tub is in use and replaced afterwards. Please keep this floating dispenser out of reach of children.
- It is important that you replace the floating dispenser after use to keep the hot tub water sanitised and crystal clear for your enjoyment.
- Please ensure the Hot Tub cover is replaced after each use to maintain the temperature and the clips are secured.
Enjoy using your Hot Tub!
Hot Tub Safety Rules
For health, good spa hygiene and the comfort of fellow users, you must follow these rules for the use of your Hot Tub:
- Do not wear sun tan lotions or skin creams in the Hot Tub.
- Bathers should use the toilet before entering the Hot Tub.
- Bathers should not use the Hot Tub if they have had diarrhoea within the last 14 days.
- Bathers should be discouraged from swallowing the Hot Tub water.
- It is recommended that bathers do not exceed 15 minutes immersion at a time.
- Bathers should not exceed the maximum number permitted in the Hot Tub. The maximum number of users for all units is 5.
- Children under 4 must not use the Hot Tub.
- All other children using the Hot Tub must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Babies’ nappies should not be changed beside the Hot Tub.
- Never use the Hot Tub after a heavy meal or while under the influence of alcohol or sedatives.
- If intended users are suffering from diseases of the heart and circulation, skin conditions, are immunosuppressed, subject to fits, or taking drugs affecting the cardiovascular or nervous systems, they should consult their doctor before using the Hot Tub.
- Pregnant women are advised to consult their doctor before using the Hot Tub.
- We would also advise that bathers who have used hair removal methods ie, shaving, waxing or epilation/depilation on lower body in the last 24 hours do not use the Hot Tub.