Martha’s Orchard is in the small village of Constantine Bay, six miles from the pretty harbour town of Padstow on the North Cornwall Coastline.
So you can find your way easily to Martha’s Orchard via Sat Nav, the postcode is PL28 8JQ. The lane you need to turn left into is opposite Constantine Bay Stores. Martha’s Orchard is just along the lane on the right.
If travelling by car
- Take ‘Wadebridge’ bypass, A39 (signposted Newquay and Truro).
Turn right onto A389 (signposted Padstow).
- Follow this road through St Issey and Little Petherick.
- Turn right at T junction, signposted A389 to Padstow.
- Just before Padstow, turn left onto the B3276 Newquay Road.
- Follow this road through Windmill, go past the signs for Trevone.
- 400 yards past Windmill, take the next right turn, signposted for Harlyn and Mother Ivey’s Bay.
- Follow this road through Harlyn.
- Turn right at the top of the hill, signposted Mother Ivey’s Bay (careful – sharp blind turning!).
- Carry on this road (Through the middle of the Trevose Golf Course) until you come to the junction where the Trevose Golf & Country Club is on your left. Take a right.
- Travel on this road until you see Constantine Bay Stores on your right, take the next left hand turn onto a narrow lane.
- Martha’s Orchard is just along the lane on the right.
You can get to Martha’s Orchard by Bus but there is a limited service only. The nearest bus stop is opposite Constantine Bay Stores.
The nearest train station is Newquay (13 miles), but this is a branch line with a limited service. The nearest mainline station is Bodmin Parkway (17 miles).
The nearest airport is Newquay International (13 miles).
A list of local operators is available in Reception.