We have aimed to make the Orchard accessible for all and the most suitable location for your stay.
Our disability access statement allows our business the opportunity to describe to our customers the standards of access available.
If at any time assistance is needed, our Reception staff will only be too willing to help or if reception is closed the reception team at our sister site Mother Ivey’s Bay Holiday Park 01841 520 990 will only be too willing to help too. Please do not hesitate to ask. Alternatively, our staff can be contacted via the 24hr emergency number. A 24hr emergency phone number is provided upon arrival should you ever need to contact a member of staff in an emergency. This phone number can also receive text messages. Full lists, including contact details, of local care, medical and service providers and hire companies are available in Reception.
A brief guide to the available access for all
- As well as telephone, fax, email and postal correspondence, we are also more than happy to accept calls through the TextDirect and Typetalk services.
- Our reception area has a level floor and an extra wide access door to accommodate wheelchair users.
- Russet has extra wide parking bays and ramp access.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs are accepted in all areas.
- We have a specific luxury lodge (Russet) with a layout that may suit elderly or some disabled customers. Features include wider doors than usual and ramp access.
Our Fully Comprehensive Statement
The information is being made available through a link from our website and through reception. Please note that in the event of a complaint being brought against us, the Access Statement will be used as evidence of activity now and in the future in addressing the Equality Act.
The aim of our access statement is to give a succinct description of the facilities available and also in the local area. We use this approach because it avoids categorising disabled people and offers the opportunity to give a broad and comprehensive view not only of Martha’s Orchard, but also the local area and attractions.